Wednesday, February 17, 2010

David Icke on One Radio Network - February 9th 2010

David Icke - Our Time to Shine - Genie is led out of the box - New book out soon

David Icke is an English writer and public speaker who has devoted himself since 1990 to researching what he calls "who and what is really controlling the world." David has written 16 books explaining his views, characterized as New Age conspiracism, and has attracted a substantial following across the political spectrum. His books have been translated into eight languages, he runs a website that receives 600,000 hits a week, and his lecture tours, during which he speaks for up to eight hours at a time, attracted audiences of 30,000 between 2000 and 2006.His 533-page The Biggest Secret has been called the conspiracy theorist's Rosetta Stone.

Listen to David as he explains what our reality is and how its distorted and some super info on how we can focus and see things for what they are not what 'they' have allowed us to see or how they have projected things they want us to see. The genie is led out of the box! David also offers a teaser about the immanent release of his new book which is going to be a big one!

3 comments:

  1. I get SUCH a charge out of listening to David. The more I listen the clearer the message is to me, & it is so exciting that it's hard to contain myself. What is so great to me is that I GET it. What is sad to me is that so few will, but then again, maybe that is the way it's supposed to be.
    I have a question to ask though, regarding us as a people, in the present or past hologram crystalline form, & the evolution that I think is only less than 2 years away.
    I haven't heard you speak of what I considered to be a HUGE revelation when I discovered this, because I have one, an Indigo "child", who is actually 25 now, but he is a STRONG Indigo.{You know how Superman was described to us mere mortals-"Powers & Abilities Far Beyond Those Of Mortal Men"...maybe that's slightly bragging-but..it's the way I feel.}
    All his life I have fought off those who tried to make him conform, after realizing that conformity for this child would emotionally kill him,& to force structured & stupid schooling on him & then of course, put him on drugs for his "ADD" as well, was just SO incredibly wrong that it felt like I was committing child abuse.So I stopped all that. I won't take up much more room on this comment space, but I'm very curious as to your views on Indigo's. The recent revelation to me, was-total exoneration & exhilaration, I can't even tell you how deeply it affected me! I am so proud & honored to be the mother of this amazingly evolved person. To protect him is all I can think about, that it scares me that the powers that be DO NOT want him to be.
    Thank you so much for your guidance, in every respect, Mr. Icke. ,anything you can tell me will help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well thought out website. If you would like to link to any of my blogs let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a rather Dark Blog, but I'm sure alot of what you say is entirely true. I think that the WTC was actually a project more centered around what the United Nations wanted than what the US wanted and was attcked by the President, under the instruction of the VP. Osama Bin Laden played a very active role in the fall of the Berlin wall, which was fully funded by the United States, under the direct supervision of republican senator Charlie Wilson.

    ReplyDelete

DAILY NEWS ON BOOZE