Saturday, April 16, 2011

Donald Trump on Sean Hannity : talking about Obama Birth Certificate

Donald Trump on Sean Hannity : talking about Obama Birth Certificate




Donald Trump
: I do not love this issue I much rather talk about how China is ripping us off how OPEC is ripping us off that's what I am really good at I understand it I can do such a great job , but this issue came out about six weeks ago and I have heard about it for years but I never thought too much about it and I assumed he was born in this country , but six weeks ago I started really looking into it , he's got a certificate of Life Birth that's not a birth certificate it's a big big step lower in fact in some places you cannot get married you cannot get a driver's license with a certificate of Life Birth ...etc...

Rich Dad Poor Dad is the story of Robert Kiyosaki's financial education. He had two 'dads' - one his real dad, who was poor, and the other, his best friend's dad, who was on his way to becoming a very rich man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAILY NEWS ON BOOZE