Friday, April 29, 2011

Donald Trump vs China

Donald Trump : when I see what OPEC is doing to us , when I see what China is doing , I give you a little china story also , china I said the other day , very very hard to buy anything outside of China , I said what would you do what can you do ? so easy , I drop a 25 percent tax on China !



Rich Dad Poor Dad is the story of Robert Kiyosaki's financial education. He had two 'dads' - one his real dad, who was poor, and the other, his best friend's dad, who was on his way to becoming a very rich man.

1 comment:

  1. Then China will ban all exports to the US and ban all American import. Nice way to start a new cold war, when the US is not in any position to fight.

    Or wait, no money enough, let's print some more.
    What about the Chinese selling all of their dollars?

    peetar
    kinderpindakaas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

DAILY NEWS ON BOOZE