Sunday, April 17, 2011

Robert Kiyosaki : my lifestyle is not dependent up the stock market

Robert Kiyosaki  :   “They are definitely not for the masses, no. They are only for people who want to get rich. Most people want to get rich, which is why they go to Vegas; or buy a lottery ticket; they are just not willing to pay the price, which is how our whole conversation started. It comes back to the question--- ‘Are you willing to pay the price, and how bad do you want it, and how are you going to do it?’ How bad do you want it, and which process are you going to take? The process I chose was to get financially educated to be an Entrepreneur; to understand real estate and to understand the stock market. I floated a company a few weeks ago, and I made more money in a day than people will make in a lifetime. The thing moved---I had $.15 a share and the thing went to $3.25 a share – a million and half shares. But, it’s all on paper and I know it is bogus; so if I lost it all, it wouldn't affect my lifestyle. I can lose three million dollars because it’s just paper. Thus, my lifestyle is not dependent up the stock market.”
in a recent interview
Rich Dad Poor Dad is the story of Robert Kiyosaki's financial education. He had two 'dads' - one his real dad, who was poor, and the other, his best friend's dad, who was on his way to becoming a very rich man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAILY NEWS ON BOOZE