Friday, May 13, 2011

Robert Kiyosaki : America is still a great country for capitalism

Robert Kiyosaki : ...I think it is the end of the industrial age and the beginning of the information age , and in the information age the idea of a country is kind of an obsolete idea ..countries are segments of the industrial age the same as a job is a segment of the industrial age , today governments are broke State City national are broke so I think we are going to see the end of what we call government something else is going to happen and that's why I recommend to people t just become a sovereign individual , I have businesses throughout the world and so i am quite content I make money wherever I go , the web has made it easy for people to be sovereign individuals investing all over the world and I would do that rather who is going to be elected republicans or democrats I don't really care because I do not think they are going to fix the problem




Rich Dad Poor Dad is the story of Robert Kiyosaki's financial education. He had two 'dads' - one his real dad, who was poor, and the other, his best friend's dad, who was on his way to becoming a very rich man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAILY NEWS ON BOOZE