Thursday, May 5, 2011

Robert Kiyosaki I am long Gold and Silver since 1972

Robert Kiyosaki - Goldseek Radio 04 May 2011

Robert Kiyosaki : JP Morgan and HSBC have been manipulating the silver market for years they have been shorting the market , selling stuff they do not own and then they were buying other stuff with it , so now they have to cover their positions , that's why the CME raised the margins for silver ....when I look at gold and silver I do not care what the manipulators do , I look at the biggest manipulator of all which is the US Congress says Rich dad Robert Kiyosaki , when I look at 2010 - 2020 I look at the baby boomers trying to retire , that bill is bigger than the medicare and social security ...that's why I am long Gold and Silver since 1972 so my position are pretty big , I stopped buying silver around 17 dollars an ounce so I am in good shape , I am expecting the dollar to collapse , the middle class is about to be crashed ...




Rich Dad Poor Dad is the story of Robert Kiyosaki's financial education. He had two 'dads' - one his real dad, who was poor, and the other, his best friend's dad, who was on his way to becoming a very rich man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAILY NEWS ON BOOZE