Saturday, June 11, 2011

Bob Chapman - The Bilderberg 2011 meeting in St. Moritz Switzerland

FFw/JB Radio Show (6/9/2011): Bob Chapman

Bob Chapman on Freedom Files Radio :: ...we thank Jim Tucker who has been following this for many years and also Daniel Estulin , I think they are ahead of their time and make arrangement for the people working in the area feed them information , they are at St. Moritz ...I understand that some of the things are going to take place in Zurich and in Geneva , Zurich is not too far away but Geneva is a fair piece , I lived in Switzerland for long time , but anyway they had a road closed yesterday I think they had to throw the event forward one day and then they started stopping cars and searching them and all that sort of things so , and then there was a possible bomb threat and that fowls things up pretty good and so I think these things got off to a rocky start ...I think that's wonderful....Bob Chapman lived in Switzerland himself for long time and he speaks an excellent German and french

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAILY NEWS ON BOOZE