Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bob Chapman : England sold Chavezs Gold long time ago

Bob Chapman - RADIO LIBERTY - August 22, 2011

Bob Chapman : I think Mr Chavez is taken one more bite at the US tail , he is asking for 99 tons of Gold which is similar to what Mexico bought in February and March this year it is worth about probably 6 billion , now let me tell you what's going to happen here , first of all England does not have the gold they sold it long time ago and Chavez knows that so England will have to do one of two things they got to borrow the gold from another central bank that in fact has gold or they default so when they will do that I would think that Gold will jump a thousand may be fifteen hundred dollars in about two week period

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I think crime as if it could get any worse; will jump right along with it.... I need a new solar powered SSW

    ReplyDelete

DAILY NEWS ON BOOZE