Monday, October 10, 2011

Bob Chapman on The Total Collapse for October 2011 as predicted by Gerald Celente

Bob Chapman : everything that you said is correct the only thing I cannot answer is Gerald' prediction , it is dangerous , I do not know when it is going to happen but it surely going to happen , if Greece gets some money it ill tide them may be 3 month may be six months do not forget they are broke , whatever they are going to do it is just not going to work , I have been at this for too long to pick a date Gerald Celente is may be right , Gerald is a nice person he is great at doing trends , we get each others publications and we converse by email occasionally I think he tries to do a very good job , and I wish he had not picked a date ....it is very difficult but with all that said everything the gentleman wrote is correct .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAILY NEWS ON BOOZE