Thursday, December 1, 2011

Bob Chapman - Kerry Lutz - 01 Dec 2011

01 Dec 2011 - Bob Chapman on The Kerry Lutz Report to talk about the global economic outlook the European debt crisis , gold and silver markets outlook  ,The Chinese economic slowdown and much more  : the banks all over the world are broke the whole system is coming down says Bob Chapman and this is good because that's the key of the control for the elitists , if they do not have the banking system that they control now what they are going to do ? they cannot control anybody says Bob Chapman ....

1 comment:

  1. Thank god I'm leaving the country.There are no jobs here. I've been living in a cold tent for over a year on a friends land and I can't take it any longer. I'm going to try Uruguay or Costa Rica where it's warm. In perhaps two yrs. America will be a death trap and at 28 I still have some life to live and a little hope.

    ReplyDelete

DAILY NEWS ON BOOZE