Thursday, June 7, 2012

Melody Cedarstrom Remembering Bob Chapman

Melody Cedarstrom Remembering Bob Chapman , on The Financial Survival Network 06 June 2012

Bob Chapman Passes Away : Robert “Bob” John Chapman, age 76, of Winter Haven, FL (formally of Mexico) died Monday, June 4, 2012 due to pancreatic cancer. He was born October 16, 1935 in Boston, MA the son of John Chapman and Ruth Donley Chapman. Bob was a veteran of the US Army, a writer of a news letter discussing finances and economics and a regular radio commentator discussing politics as well as economics and finances. Most of his working life he served as a stock broker. Bob is survived by his wife, of 47 years, Judith “Judy” Dabrowski Chapman, son: Robert Michael Chapman, daughter: Jenifer Gillotti and her husband Matt, sisters: Dorothy Trecker and Joan Lotz and 4 grandchildren. Committal services are Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 1:00pm at Glen Abbey Memorial Gardens, Auburndale, FL. Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email Share on print More Sharing Services 16

10 comments:

  1. I'm having problems accessing this audio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had enjoyed Bob's commentary on Goldseek radio. I am very sorry for the loss of Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will miss Bob so much. He has helped so many. Rest in peace Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will miss Bob so much. Rest in Peace Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will miss Bob so much. Rest in Peace Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will miss Bob so much. He has helped me so much. Rest in Peace Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm also very sorry Mr. Chapman..
    please rest in peace knowing you are safe with God and Jesus Christ, and know that you are in a safer place..
    We all love you dearly..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melody, I would very much like to hear what you have to say about Bob, but I can't access the video. When I try, I get a message saying "This video is private." Can you fix this, or at least leave a message here if it's not meant for us? Please help--I miss Bob so much, and the thoughts of those who knew him mean so much now. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

DAILY NEWS ON BOOZE