Sunday, August 25, 2013

Welcome to Police State America ~ This is What Happens When You Protest Obama






Something is secretly going down I am not sure what yet, but it's not looking good as I continue to study every instance . I am beginning to believe Martial Law is just around the corner. I am now very convinced from another research I am doing that the 30,000 Guillotines DHS has also purchased are being distributed all over the different FEMA Regions.
that 82% of our combat forces could or would be on deployment to Egypt or Syria by October 1st and at the same time upwards of 15,000 Russian Troops will be in FEMA Region 3 also by October 1st!. Something is up as this government is pushing hard to get troops in Syria with all these Chemical attacks. October 1st is only just over a month away! Several people I know who have been following all this have already bugged out with their families or with their Groups to undisclosed locations. Many thought Noah was nuts too. We have been chosen by God to know the truth. Rejoice! The whole world will know soon enough. Satans rule will be short.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAILY NEWS ON BOOZE