Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Bob Chapman - Stock Market, Gold & Silver Predictions for 2011/2012

Bob Chapman : They manipulate every market 24/7 , it is legal it is a disgrace there are no free markets , and so I think that we will probably bounce here and go back down to 8500 by the end of the year we are about 1101 right now , and I think there is a possibility of 6600 in February but it they do not do that they will try to bring the market back from there , if I have to guess I would say they will take it to 6600 , they'll hold it at 8500 and there will be a rally going into the election it will get up to 1200 again


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the FANTASTIC post! This information is really good and thanks a ton for sharing it :-) I m looking forward desperately for the next post of yours..Stock tips

    ReplyDelete

DAILY NEWS ON BOOZE