Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bob Chapman recommends 30 percent in gold and silver coins and 70 percent in gold silver shares

Bob Chapman with Kerry Lutz - 9-21-2011 Bob Chapman : my recommendation is 30 percent in Gold and Silver coins split evenly , and I would generally stick to bullion coins in both....
with the shares at 70 percent , why ? because historically they have far far outperformed coins , to me coins are for a different thing and I got a lots of them , for emergencies and that sort of things , in the worse of the depression gold and silver shares went up over 500 percent the DOW dropped 90 percent and yes the price of gold doubled but did not go up 500 percent , during the inflation of 70-71 they went up forty times more on average than the price of Gold , I am not saying that will happen again but they will the shares will outperform

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAILY NEWS ON BOOZE